Annual Youth Convention day 3
2017 Annual Youth and Young Adult Convention Day 3
Date: 4th October 2017
Ministering: Kemi Ajumobi
Topic: Innovation, Invention, and creativity
When you’re creative with your ideas, God will place you before countless opportunities.
Your creative abilities mark you out for greatness. Proverb 8:16.
When you make the Lord your anchor, He positions you for favor in places you don’t expect.
How to be creative
1. Win souls
2. Be prepared. Ephesian 2:10, Proverb 10:9
3. Have integrity, be accountable.
4. Be willing to have positive change. Room 12:2
5. Be patient. Psalms 20:1
6. Ask questions. Matthew 7:7
Pastor (Barr.) Ologun
John 8:32, Exodus 4:12, Ps 62:11, Hebrew 10:25
You do not need to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
M- Mentor ship
N- New era
To have dominion, you have to be determined. Daniel 1:8, I Samuel 17, II kings 2, Genesis 41:41.
The one who has influence is the one that controls the situation. I samuel 30:1-19
It is what you allow that will be allowed. If God will use you greatly in life, He will shake you. The best form of revenge is huge success.
Text: Matthew 13:3-8, I Corinthian 3:6
An entrepreneur is a person who creates business in the face of risks, identifies opportunities in the face of uncertainty to create solutions to problems.
To be an entrepreneur, you have to be a dreamer. Proverb 22:29
Key attributes of successful entrepreneurs
1. Diligence: hard work done consistently and correctly. Proverb 22:29
2. Creativity and innovation
3. Great saving culture and effective management. Isaiah 58:10
8. Patience: a moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.
9. Integrity. Proverb 2:20-21, Jame 5:12
10. Faithfulness. Psalm 50:14-15
11. Pray always.
Let your work be your passion and your passion your work.
Speak to business development experts
Get a business plan
Eliminate all kinds of fear
Raise funds and start off
Maintain a high level of branding and packaging.